- C. Mishra, T. Offrede,S. Fuchs, C. Mooshammer and G. Skantze, “Does a robot’s gaze aversion affect human gaze aversion?”, 2023, Front. Robot. AI 10:1127626. doi: 10.3389/frobt.2023.1127626
- C. Mishra and G. Skantze, “Knowing Where to Look: A Planning-based Architecture to Automate the Gaze Behavior of Social Robots,” 2022 31st IEEE International Conference on Robot and Human Interactive Communication (RO-MAN), 2022, pp. 1201-1208, doi: 10.1109/RO-MAN53752.2022.9900740.
- S. H. Paplu, C. Mishra and K. Berns, “Pseudo- Randomization in Automating Robot Behaviour during Human-Robot Interaction,” 2020 Joint IEEE 10th International Conference on Development and Learning and Epigenetic Robotics (ICDL-EpiRob), 2020, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ICDL-EpiRob48136.2020.9278115.
- Giridhara, Praveen Kumar Badimala, Chinmaya Mishra, Reddy Kumar Modam Venkataramana, Syed Saqib Bukhari and Andreas R. Dengel. “A Study of Various Text Augmentation Techniques for Relation Classification in Free Text.” 8th International Conference on Pattern Recognition Applications and Methods ICPRAM (2019), DOI: 10.5220/0007311003600367 .
A complete list of publications can be found at my Google Scholar and Researchgate
- Keynote on Future Robots: Will they Replace or Reinforce?, Odias in AI ML Conference 2023, Oct 2023
- Lunch Talk on Modelling Gaze Behavior of Social Robots & How it Affects HRI, Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen, April 2023
- Guest Session on Human-Robot Interaction: A Perfect Platform for Applied AI, Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune, Oct 2022
- Online public talk on Building a Planning-based Automated Gaze Control System for Social Robots in the Psycholinguistics Coffee session, The University of Edinburgh, Jan 2022
- Online public talk on A Broad Overview of Social Robotics, CV Talks, Jan 2021